· NTN SNR offers a range of gearbox bearings (both manual and automatic). This range has been exclusively developed f European and Asian car manufacturers, as well as operating condition in terms of operation and performance including NVH
· A global manufacturer of bearings For almost a century, SNR has designed, developed and manufactured bearings to me Group NTN joined forces. As one the 3 largest companies in the manufacture of bearings, our group offers its customers added
· NTN SNR EUROPE designs, develops, manufactures and markets various ranges of bearings, rollers, linear guides, CV ffers related services. We support the major players on a global scale and also provide distribution and aftermarket services.
· 10 BEARINGS 22336CAME4C4U15 VS . so I can put this in my design. SKF 31306 (or equivalent) 60pcs FAG 564583 or equach bearing. Original and new FAG or SKF Copies not accepted. I need bearing rear wheel for Plymouth Satellite 1966 motor 318
· The wide number of options in the NTN SNR bearing housing ranges makes it possible to find a solution for every ap for single or multiple bearings; materials suitable for the application: grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, special materials
· The full range of high precision NTN SNR bearings for machine tools is combined with leading technology and the excision bearings has been developed by NTN SNR experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools .
· SNR bearing housings are made for all applications where high performance is needed. SNR offers a wide range of dearing housings are optimized to ful fil the requirements especially in the follo wing fields of application: Ventilator
Ball bearings : NTN SNR, high speed ball bearings
· NTN SNR offers a full range of ball bearings ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm. NTN SNR ball bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
· The NTN SNR angle sensor bearing is an ingenious and efficient solution which integrates the angle measurement funl efficiency. Advantages of the solution: a compact design (axial compactness and low weight) easy to assemble (only one part)
· The SNR story begins in Oerlikon, Switzerland, where Jacques Schmidt made the first rings and balls of the future nd O for Oerlikon) and, in 1894, registered his SRO ball bearing patent and made SRO the only ball bearing supplier in France.